- Get involved
- For audienceFor audience
Commencement of construction — 2012. The complex will comprise:
- Multi-functional Sports Complex "Sopka";
- Sports and training block "Snezhnyi”;
- Half-pipe Complex;
- Piste Complex;
- Administrative and training block "Freestyle";
- Complex of Freestyle Tracks;
- Multi-functional Sports Complex "Raduga";
- Sports and training block "Lyzhnyi";
- Start-complex with the Ski Stadium, roller ski trails, systems of lightening and snow generation;
- Sports and training block "Gornyi".
Estimated Universiade 2019 venues completion date is 2017-2018.
The Winter Universiade 2019: Freestyle Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing and Ski Orienteering competitions.